Do guys like girls who have a dirty sense of humor? Like kind of talk and

Rihana

Dec 17, 2009
think perverted things like guys? Naturally, I have a dirty mind, so I been told by many guys and girls. Most people find me very entertaining, for I am very open and can be explicit. I just love laughing and having a good time, and I enjoy making others laugh and smile a lot. It's kind of funny... just by some of the conversations I have with the guys many of them just assume I am not a virgin. When I tell them that I am they are very shocked and refuse to believe it. Let's just say I know a lot of things and have friends/relatives that talk openly about those things often. And I grew up with many guys as a child.

What got me worried is that some girls told me that it isn't very lady-like to have a dirty sense of humor all the time and it isn't attractive to most guys because they want a nice lady, not another "one of the guys" to date. But most guys seem to enjoy talking to me and get out a good laugh with me. Plus, it's a part of my personality, in a way. I like being able to joke about stuff. Phrases like "that's what she/he said" and sometimes making things more sexual that it is just makes everyone laugh and have a good time. Playing with food sometimes like licking ice cream in that perverted like way gets the guys going or playing with hot dogs and biting it lol. I am just so used to it I picked it up from guys often when I was young. Although some girls enjoy this and think I am crazy in a good way some others really get bothered with it.. a lot. Now I am worried that guys won't like me in a romantic way and only see me as a friend just because I can "act like one of the guys." Should I change up my personality? Be that quiet feminine girl that most guys seem to like, the girly girly ones who talks about fashion, cute stuff, and paint nails all day long? Do guys not find girls like me attractive at all? Of course I can be quite classy and lady-like but when I am with friends I can get wild and dive into conversation with the guys about almost anything--politics, life, sex, whatever.
Um, some of you make a valid point however I see a double standard here. How does making something like sex jokes make you a whore or a slut? Guys who make sex jokes are just guys--not players and such because it is more accepted among them? I just said I was a virgin. I tell all my friends I am, and of course they are surprised. I talk like I have experience when really I know many things. I have very high standards when it comes to dating so most guys don't even try with me. Sex will be the last thing they get because I prefer to wait quite a while for sex in a long term relationship. When guys get to know me in other ways they see that I have a clean feminine side and a dirty side in which many compliment me by saying that it's nice to see a girl who is confident in what I talk about and how I am strict (in a good way) as far as relationships. Seemingly they like a "lady in the streets but a freak in the bed"

i hate those type of girls they think dirty talking is gonna make us go horny and crap but the only people that go horny ARE the cholos also known as the gangsters lol. hope they enjoy the bold headed people.

I would say a good 90% of guys love that!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnmUpEp.6yexH6zea1NID_jty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111002221604AA6kPSY

NO. They Dont Like It They Are Ment To Be That But if you laugh at their perverted Jokes then thatll earn ya some points!

You are obviously very young and very silly, so I will try to keep this kind. You have to realise that people will treat you how they view you. Therefore, if you give people the impression that you are a cheap whore, then they will treat you as one. You may think acting this way is funny and impresses guys, and hopefully you will grow out of that in time. Just remember that the only guys you are going to attract are the ones who only think about sex. You will never attract a decent guy who respects you and treats you right if you keep acting in this immature way.

Have some self respect, and grow up.

my crush likes it when i can talk to him like that too

answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao5pp5DDqo2Uqlh0_4BBbsPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111002221534AAjMn8c

It depends, sometimes i like girls like this because it can be entertaining talking to them but if i like that person a lot and they talk about this it will be kind of weird. For a relationship i want it to be a good and loving relationship not just sex lol.

Yes, you should change. If guys like that, they think they can get somewhere with you and will only use you for sex. They really like a girl who is a decent girl and not talk/act dirty. That is really not ladylike and attractive to guys who are worth being with. You can be funny or fun to be around without being or talking dirty. Try it. Change for the better. A lot of girls do not like guys that talk or act dirty. There is no reason for that and it is not that funny.
Be better than that. You don't say how old you are but if you want a meaningful relationship in the future with a mature really caring good guy, than stop that. Guys who act dirty are not very mature and grownup. Look at people who are successful. That is definitely a turn off. It is disgusting to most people. If you want to be respected, don't do it anymore.

Ok most guys do like this but it makes you seem kinda slutty in the mind of a guy. So the guys are going to be attracted to you. but they will be thinking only about one thing. sex. If you act like that guys will assume your a "loose" type of girl.If thats what you want go for it. If not... Tone it down.

i would love to meet u!
im very entertaining as-well, i also do pretty sick jokes that i shouldnt of said but, we get send in the wrong tough crowds but hey its ok
and be who u are n be proud of it, cuz in this day and age people actually follow trends of justin beiber eww, its your life u can do anything with it, dont be so reclusive,

Back