Do Army Cooks have the best chance going to Germany?

ChelseaCourson

May 1, 2011
I want to enlist in a year and am deadset on Germany, I speak German, my Grandfather was army and served in Germany and my brother was army and served in Germany, I want to keep this trend going and serve there too. What should I aim for, and is Army still the most dominant in Germany?

You want to be a cook? The two worst jobs in the military, Cop (Military police/Security Police) and Cook.

Being stationed at a certain base/country just depends on what job is open at what location. Yes if you volunteer for Germany you have a chance, but that is with any generic job. If you do not get it with your first base, try for it on your second or third base. It took me 5 bases but I finally got it.

Germany is a premium assignment, everyone who wants to go overseas puts it down. I loved it.

You want to be a cook? The two worst jobs in the military, Cop (Military police/Security Police) and Cook.

Being stationed at a certain base/country just depends on what job is open at what location. Yes if you volunteer for Germany you have a chance, but that is with any generic job. If you do not get it with your first base, try for it on your second or third base. It took me 5 bases but I finally got it.

Germany is a premium assignment, everyone who wants to go overseas puts it down. I loved it.

Back