Do a lot of teenage girls act like this in relationships?

Hdndndn

Nov 19, 2011
So the last few times my friend came over, she's been annoying me with all the talk about her boyfriend Dillon. She doesn't really talk about anything else, everytime she's like "wanna hear me nd dillons song?" she did that with her last 4 boyfriends, thy all only last a month or 2, she came crying back to her second boyfriend like 4 times. She is only 14, and this guy dillon is 19, they never really have an actuall conversation ( all they say is OMG I LOVE YUH UR DA WORLD TO ME ) and they are moving too fast, less than one month dating and dillon is always saying "omg I wanna marry you I love u to be my wife forever!" I know all of this cause it's part of everything she talks about when she's with me. Also, last 3 boyfriends she's said like "I know I said I love ___,___, and ___ but he's different! She says that with every new boyfriend she gets, and she's doing it again with dillon. Is this like normal for teenagers to act like this in relationships, and get new bf, and gfs all time? Are they just being immature about it, I also have another friend ( well she used to be my friend ) who has a boyfriend that she spends 90% of the day with, cries because she can't see him for 2 days, and pushes all of her friends away and tells her friends that they are all just jealous that she's prettier than all of them. Why do some teenage girls act like this? Its pretty annoying to me, should I say something to them? They kind of have so much trust issues that they get angry and stuff and HAVE to be with they're boyfriend all the time. I may have a boyfriend myself but I don't need to be with him every second, we don't go to same schools and we trust each other, again about not being together every second of the day, we were in a long distance relationship over he summer and it was hard but when we got to be together again we were happy that we made it though the summer. I have been with him for almost 9 months. Do some teenage girls act like how my friends are acting?

Back