Did you watch the last 'Oprah' episode?

Zigzager2

Nov 7, 2010
i don't normally watch it and haven't done so since jk rowling was on which for me was a must not miss, but anyways i made an exception this time and it was actually pretty inspiring to say the least............

I agree with you. I probably wept the last 1/2 hour of the program. I'm going to miss her but already I see that the show is scheduled to continue running in the same time slot. She is an exceptional person and I think probably anyone who has been fortunate enough to meet her came away from that meeting feeling the better for it.

yes i have been watching oprah since probably 96 when i was 4 and with this said i have seen oprah change in many ways.i have been watching these last 3 farewell shows this week and to be honest i was very disappointed with today which was the official last one. monday and tuesday was the all star show and i understand they want to put a spotlight on her philantrophy ok cool. but today she should have focused on video clips of her making that first appearance in 86 all the way to her emotional exit. we should have watched clips with little commentary then the dramatic exit. but didn't happen:(

Back