Did i pop it or not .?

AnnieLocc

Nov 13, 2011
First I peeped 2 times in like 5 minutes . Nd no I drank nothing . When I got home , nd peeped the color of my pee was normal . It was yellow like . But when I wiped , it was blood . Not a lot but I'm also kind of sore . When we were having sex he said he could feel my cherry but wasn't gonna pop it . So I'm kind of confused . Did he pop it , nd I just didn't bleed a lot . Or he didn't pop it at all . Nd no I'm not on my period .

The truth is that you probably already had broken your hymen. If you use tampons, have ridden a bike, or participated in horseback riding, you probably broke it before. If you had intercourse, and he says he felt it, then it's a chance that it broke. There's also the chance that you were a virgin and therefore were particularly tight, which gave him the impression that he popped it.
Personally, I had been using tampons and probably broke mine, but still bled a little after my first time. It could just be your body getting used to it. If you're not on the pill, I'm sure your body was like "oh, guess it could be baby making time" and kicked itself into high gear. Hormones are tricky little buggers.
In my opinion though, if you're having sex and you need the answer to this question, you should probably not be having sex yet..

Back