Did he lose interest or is he just really scared of getting hurt?

Cindy

May 19, 2008
well this guy told me he liked me this past weekend and I confessed that I liked him too. then when I got back in town we talked for a bit then I went off to my classes. Then he texts me asking if my feelings for him have faded and I asked him why and he just said "Oh i just thought they did" and we left it at that and hung out later that day. Now he tells me he thinks that we should just be friends. I asked him why and he said "because he doesn't wanna get hurt". Honestly I havent done anything yet I don't get why he thinks I would hurt him.
One of my friends that knows him says that he falls in and out of crushes with girls a lot (but his opinion is pretty bias because everyone say he also likes me so I don't if I should believe this) But my question is should I kind of ask him why he thinks I would hurt him or just let it be and agree that we should just be friends.

I don't want to fight or try with someone that has lost interest in me and look like a fool. I hope that makes sense. I need advice asap.
thanks

Back