did evolution make such funny mistakes ?

RomyBalceda

Jan 22, 2011
it came short referring to dwarfism, it run on faster phase in the case of progeria syndrome and,it run out of colors in the case of albino

Oh my, evolution made few mistakes. Just think of how an eye evolved from a freckle. All those minor changes over an extended period of time without any guidance and it just happened to end up with a fully operational eye. It's really quite remarkable and it did that over and over again with everything! Cool huh

This is what happens when things are not designed but work on "random" changes in DNA. I would say that these things are not funny.

Mutations are not mistakes, as there is no invisible hand guiding evolution. Some mutations are beneficial, some are harmful, and many are of no consequence whatsoever.

Dwarfism- Evolutionarily distinct as dwarfs have an advantage moving through thick foliage.
Progeria Syndrome-I'll be honest, I don't know what this is but it is probably caused by genetic discrepancies, of which evolution cannot completely suppress over time.
Albino- Genetic discrepancy causing lack of skin pigment, it is not evolutionarily determined.

Ha, evolution is a load of nonsense..

Evolution claims that ancient females preferred bigger males than themselves, that's why males are bigger than females, yet we still find smaller male than females in existence that are not dwarfs today..

The evolution theory is just a massive con..

That's the way evolution works. If the gene mutation adversely affects fitness of the organism, it will eventually be eliminated or at least have a very low occurrence rate.

I believe that such things happen because of all the exposed radiation that we have been experiencing etc tv, radio. Im sure these kinda things have an effect on our DNA which may cause problems like that to happen. Also, the food that we eat are all injected with hormones and chemicals which i believe is also the main cause of it,.

Back