Did Eisenhower make a deal with aliens to trade humans for technology?

Don'tTrustGovt

Aug 12, 2011
It is alleged by several people that Grey Extraterrestrials negotiated (Greada Treaty) to take humans for experimentation

Lear said:
"... a deal was struck that in exchange for advanced technology from the aliens we would allow them to abduct a very small number of persons and we would periodically be given a list of those persons abducted. We got something less than the technology we bargained for and found the abductions exceeded by a millionfold than what we had naively agreed to."

The Constitution requires that any treaty be ratified by Congress and Eisenhower circumvented the Constitution, in order to make this treaty to swap people for technology

What's most disturbing, is that Eisenhower is considered one of the good guys and we don't think of him as a rat, like Richard Nixon who resigned in shame

We recall Eisenhower warning us about the 'military-industrial complex' and all the time, he's sacrificing Americans for some antigravity equipment

Your government would quickly sell out to some aliens and they'd be cutting you open and doing experiments, without anesthesia and if you haven't read such tales from the eyewitnesses, then you haven't done your homework, so stop drinking the fluoridate water and start exercising your brains with a little reading, at night

Your life means nothing to these politicians and if they could get one extra vote by pushing you and your mother off a cliff, they'd do it

I can just hear your mother screaming as she free-falls, faster than Building #7 at the WTC

Anyone who thinks that government is benign, just has no experience in the world and hasn't a clue about what's really going on

To get that technolgy, it's clear that they'd sacrifice a million of us and Alex Collier says that 30,000 children each year are disappearing

Andy Pero says taht human beings are in cages in a place near Miami

He was forced to work in the Superman Project and they killed him at least five times, but he keeps coming back to life

Thomas Costello says that there are more humans in the underground facility at Dulce, NM and they are screaming for someone to help them and he had a conscience, so he smuggled photos out and shared them

I have seen these photos and they are horrifying!

If you ever see them, you will not forget it and you will want to know more about our rotten government and those who place the puppets there in the White House, the Congress and the Supreme Court

It is said that the Greys are trying to save their species, because their genetics is fouled up and they are going to be extinct soon, so they need women and children to do experiments and so they abduct them, cage them and then do experiments on them

I'm not suggesting that all aliens are bad; Only those that put us in cages and cut us open for experimentation purposes, without anestetics

Now, what is your answer? Did you do your homework and read a little or did you come here for some cheap points?

What was the GREADA treaty of 1954?

They always told us that we couldn't handle the alien news

I think they meant, we can't handle the news about them trading us for technology

It's not just the aliens that I worry about; It's our own government

They hide their activities under the 'classified' umbrella and so anything they do, is a secret

That gives them the freedom to do anything they want, including selling us, like meat, to a bunch of aliens and it's clear that the Constitution has been dead for 56 years now

Did Eisenhower make a deal with aliens to trade humans for technology?

maybe he did it but since the deal was done in aliens language and we do not understand aliens language if we sent him to a court he would probably be found not guilty due to lake of proof i think that how the system works.

Back