detective riddle (just for fun and this is my first riddle please solve this and

PeT1

Feb 28, 2010
give me more idea)? A group of 5 people went to a mountain for picnic; they stop at a small house for rest. Unfortunately the rain start to fall and they have to stop there and wait for the rain to stop. "Drip...drip" and the rain start to fall again and the rain getting worst and worst, so the group decides to stay there for one night and start again in early morning. The house manager said the only phone they can use is the one on the table because there is no signal around here. The rain getting worst, thunder after thunder, and the group go to bed. "Ding dong.....ding dong" the clock mark is twelve o'clock, the thunder strike in the sky and people hear a big scream and “clink!!!” the windows is broken. One of the people in the group was killed and her name is Julia, "Wham!?" the door open and the manager come ask:
"What happen, i heard someone screaming"
And he freak out when he saw a woman dead body.
"Who did this?" asked the leader John.
"Let's call for police" say Jack
They pick up the phone and start dialing.
"Dial tone ....and...Click" nope one answer, they try again but it doesn't work. Jack start to doubt that the phone line was cut off, but he did not sure.
Second thunder strike and the light of the room turn off. Another screaming sound, the light turn on and Jack is dead. At that time everyone is in the room, and 4 people left. They are:
1) The leader John
2) John's wife, Lisa
3) Alan
4) The manager Dan.

Who’s the murder?
Note: think about the house!

thanks

Ok we have no idea what john's wife was doing.. Same with Alan, so that rules them out, leader dan had not a single idea on what happened and plus e tried to make the phone call, but still that doesn't rule him out. So now the manager, it was thundery out side and it was quite loud for Julia's scream to be heard..

So who is the murderer? -•drum roll•- THE MANAGER

Back