Destroyed by society!What now???RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

ScrewedUp

Feb 11, 2011
Every since I was young I was brainwashed by my family and friends to believe I was ugly.So I grew up with low self esteem.I also dropped out of school at 15 due to being constantly brought down it's like every time I started believing in myself somebody would bring me down friends and family included.Like if I went up to somebody and said wassup they would have like a disgusted look in there face like something was wrong with me.And girls would act like something was wrong with me by acting mean towards me or saying.I had a big head also when I was younger older people would call me funny looking so I became severly depressed at 16-19 and turned to weed and alcohol and isolated myself and became a hermit and would only sleep 3 to 4 hours night and eat once a day and I became very suicidal.I felt like I was actually a corpse just walking around in a daze with no hope.So I eventually looked at my pictures and asked my mother was I ugly and she said he!! no your very handsome.And I told her all what happened and she started crying and she said she was going to get me all the help I needed.So what do I do know that I know the real reality and have poor health headaches all the time and lethargy.I feel like f#ck everything and I feel stuck mentally and physically and get murderous when people say slick sh!t to me or when I walk pass a group of kids my age and mug all of the them and don't care what happens.Now that I dress better know that i'm very handsome take care of myself the same people wanna be friends and girls wanna talk to me now.But I stay to myself cause I don't trust people anymore and see people as creatures now.

You need to find ways to gain more self-esteem. Please look online or read a book on how to do that I'm sure it will work. You shouldn't really care what people think. I'm sorry what you went through.

You need to listen to some 2 Pac, "Keep Ya Head Up", that should do it for you after hearing that track.

Back