Denver Broncos, Rookie/Sophomore QB's, 2011- NFL Season, Sports Media, & Has...

JLAY88

Jan 10, 2012
...Tebow improved? I'm no longer a Denver Broncos fan (sorry guys 1995-2002), but I must admit; following the Broncos through the glory years and "gory" years has been one heck of a ride. Bronco fans be proud of your team's most recent success.

I would like the Yahoo community's opinion on the Broncos win and whether their run this year has been legendary, or just a flash in the pan. Also, answer as many of the next 7 questions as best/brief as possible.

1) Under the same circumstances the Broncos were facing could Brady Quinn/any other NFL QB engineered a better gameplay performance/OT win on Sunday?

2) Was the Brandon Marshall trade to Miami a good/bad change to the Broncos offensive receiving core? What would the Broncos look like into the playoffs if he were still on roster?

3) Is Willis McGahee a solid/trustworthy back through the playoffs? (he has been known for coughing up the ball at critical moments).

4) Will many of the 80's, 90's, early 2000 NFL powerhouses make a comeback in the next decade; some even winning super bowls (Eagles, Dolphins, Bears, Seahawks, Browns, Broncos, 49'ers, Raiders, Rams, Redskins, Cowboys, Chiefs to name a few), or has the game evolved to where they are now mediocre to the likes of the Steelers, Patriots, Colts, Giants, Saints, Chargers, Jets, Ravens)?

5) Name some NFL rookie/sophomore players (QB's, corners, OL, DL, RB's, WR's) that are making the most amount of impact for their teams this year and possibly next (Matt Stafford, Newton, Tebow, etc).
6) Who bears the most responsibility for the "OUTLANDISHLY' evident drama surrounding Tim Tebow, his faith, family, college/NFL career? Is it Tebow, the fans (UF/Denver), opponents, analysts, media, and/or combination of the sources listed?

7. If Tim Tebow develops his overall level of accuracy at the QB position, would he be the elite qb that the media believes he should have already been post-UF? Would it put an end to the media mayhem surrounding him?

I ask a ton of questions because I like to be informed. Please do not post anything other than your heartfelt opinion or facts in a respectable manner. I also do not like crossing bridges so for your trolls out there don't waste our time posting offers for diet plans, free music, or single cougars in my area. No profanity please and thank you. Best wishes to all players/teams during their playoff runs. Go Broncos, Go Packers!

Back