Customizing a blackberry curve 9320?

unknowne

Jul 23, 2008
Hi, I have got 2 blackberry curves, both 9320, one of them is basicly all scrached and paint coming off and the other one is perfect. So I want to customize the wrecked one and make it look decent

What my questions are is:

1. Can you get multicolour keys? Not just a set colour? Also if you can't get multi colour keys for the 9320 and can for say the 8520, would they still fit in the 9320?

2, The black rubber bit around the outside that says curve on the back on it, can you replace that? If so, where can I get that piece from and what is it called?

3. The screen is all scratched, does that mean it needs a bran new screen to get rid of the scratches or just a screen cover?

4. I think I need a new trackpad too, I this easy to replace or is it quite difficult?

5. Is there any websites or videos or something I can watch to know how to do it myself and go along with? If so can you please give me the link?

6. Simple question, what is the hardest bit in this and what bits should I be extra carefull with? (If there is any)

That's it for now, oh and, its pretty much wrecked anyway so I don't mind if I brake it, I want to try do it myself. Hope you can answer all my questions and thanks for reading :)

Thankyou! :)

Back