Crest Whitestrips? gewd or no?

nikkie

May 18, 2008
crest_white_strips.jpg

do dey work? i just noticed i have a boxfull in meh bathroom

kewl, i feel like i know someone famous now. IM about to go put some in.

ill keep ya posted

I tried the box with the week's worth of strips, the strips that you have to leave on for 30 minutes at a time. They worked phenomenal but they are a pain in the ass to put on and keep on because sometimes they slip out and since you can't swallow the gel on those strips you tend to drool/make a lot of saliva. But overall, if you want a big change then you should really use them, they work very well and you will not regret it

alright, i just put em in... it feels hella weird...but...idk.

if u put em in right and dont get the gel on ur tounge they arent that bad.

woah all of a sudden it felt like something popped on my tooth

haha omfg, while putting on my creststrips, i just saw this thread. But yea to some people it's really sensitive to them and it hurts them. My sister says its really painful for her, but luckily i dont feel a thing using them. If u do use them, try not to skip a day b/c it wont be as efffective as doing them daily.

it says to use them 2x daily.. should i?

the website says u can use them back to back too. is that helpful?

ahh fuck this shit my mouth is all sensitive now. I rinsed it out with warm water and owch followed soon after

if i were u, i'd stop using it if it hurts ur teeth. but if u still want to use them, maybe try popping an advil or 2 before putting them on.

Lawl, I've been told they work well.

But my dentist put some clear (what looked like nail polish) on my teath when I was younger to prevent cavaties. Apparently its peminet and they can tell by the xrays if you've had it applied or not. In any case I've never had a cavaty in my teeth.

So i don't know if the stuff in those things would fuck with that or not. I haven't had a chance to ask him about it either.

Back