creative ways to smoke weed?

u guys have no imagination i was makin all that shit when i was 11 and first started just trying shit out . im 22 now and guess what u are missin out on alotof better ways to get high!! have fun goin old school

dick

u guys have no imagination i was makin all that shit when i was 11 and first started just trying shit out . im 22 now and guess what u are missin out on alotof better ways to get high!! have fun goin old school

dude stfu seriously......u think u sound bad ass cause u have been smoking since u were 11.....no thats sad that u started so early.....u had no child hood............u can have plenty of fun smoking out of something normal like a bong.... dude as far as im concerned and prob other people on here getting high is getting high...your no badd ass cause u started at 11

Take a light bulb, cut the tip of the metal part off, break out the thing that makes light, clean it, and take a bottle cap, cut two holes in it and stick to straws in them. Put weed in the bulb, screw the cap on and appy heat to the bottom of the bulb where the weed is. Nice and easy home made vaporizer

this is just more of a funny way to blaze wen i was younger i used to smoke outta homemade lego pipes

Nah. You guys gotta try makin a multi-chambered bong. They're frickin sick. Biggest I made was 8. Straight to the dome!

There is this drink in South America called Mate (pronounced ma-tay) they use a straw (bombilla) which has little holes in the area that the Mate is drunken from. I recommend looking it up in Google. Anyway, I discovered this when I was there on exchange. You put a little on the end, cover up the other side and smoke like a pipe. Got me fucking ripped every time i used it!!!

pliers pipe

take a pair of pliers, tape the non grip side closed. theres should be a little circle thingy on the pliers, thats where u put ur weed, then light it, and suck on the closed taped part, have fun boyzz

try taking a papertowel roll, cover it in ductape and cutting a slit in the end. put about 8 blunts in the slit then make it airtight with ductape. light up and have fun. btw the point of this is to make it look like a hatchet ;)

CraZZzy SHiiit!!!!

the weirdest things ive smoked out of are a base ball bat, a wine bottle, an orange, a patato, a socket, a lightbulb, & i cantttt really think of anything else caus im really fukkin hiiighh LMFAO!!XD but ive made alot of wierd shit to smoke out of. lol(X

Peace(X

Da_Bomb! lollll(;

i knew a kid that was smokin since he was 5 and slinging at 7 and he'd beattt tht ass!!!!
he was a savege little fukkk. still is lol(X

Yous all suck 15 year vet and I have invented the greatest tool for your weed consumption its called a parabong. Parachute and bong all in one stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Hi dear today i want to ask that I'm in an apartment with a bunch of roomates who dont smoke and dont really care if i do but smoking inside would not really be cool. i would like to minimize risk as much as possible, i live in an apartment complex. i just like to smoke a little bit occasionally when im feeling creative. My main concerns are someone seeing or smelling. advice? i know the laundry sheet trick but where would i do that and how good does it really work?

fencing gold coast

Last edited:
did you try to freeze a glass in the freezer (duh!) and shotgun a puff in the glass then drink the smoke.. (yeah drink it, you'll see)

Back