Could this be when the world ends?

hy

May 18, 2008
2012 says the Mayans.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about:

What do you guys think?

watched the vid. i learned in science class that the poles shift on average every 7,000 years.

no big deal

Laughable.

I HONESTLY can't believe people are falling for this apocalypse bullshit.

The only reason this shit is a big deal is because you can't go ONE FUCKING DAY without seeing this crap on the History Channel. They overplay the FUCK out of it.

Edit: Okay, I actually watched it. Barrels of lulz. Poles shifting because of a special moon alignment? Wtf? That's such bullshit. That's not how magnetic polarity shifts work, numbnuts. They happen every 500000 years or so.

I use it as a way to find out which of the people I know are complete fucktards. :tup:

Just another story that will not come true. There are probably hundreds of other Mayan theories/tales that have never even happened.

Also you have to consider all of the other theories from other people/groups of people which have never even come true, or were somehow associated with other events because of their general meanings.

"Based upon the study of lava flows of basalt throughout the world, it has been proposed that the Earth's magnetic field reverses at intervals, ranging from tens of thousands to many millions of years, with an average interval of approximately 250,000 years. The last such event, called the Brunhes-Matuyama reversal, is theorized to have occurred some 780,000 years ago."

quit trying to sound like you know what youre talking about.

read the bible you Idiot it says when the world will end

people who believe what Nostradamus said are Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back