Convince parents to let my boyfriend come on vacation?

Becca

May 14, 2008
So every summer my family goes to six flags and stuff and recently my sisters boyfriend is always with us and its a pain the ass (i obviously hate him) but my mom like loves him, my dad doesn't mind. BUT this time we are going to Orlando
My sisters boyfriend has gone with us 4 times already, in like a year because last sunmer we did alot of stuff. Well my sister and her boyfriend have been going out for a year and me and my boyfriend are gonna be a year next month but im a sophomore and shes a senior. My moms known esteban (sisters bf) since my sisters freshmen yr because he was in love with her ugh so annoying. My mom has always wanted them together so they finally did their jr yr. Lets just say my mom doesnt really like me, seems to me, THE POINT IS I NEED HELP TO CONVINCE MY PARENTS TO LET ME TAKE MY BOYFRIEND, my moms like theres no space and that im to young like no im not stop fkn making up excuses!!! and idk what other solution to do Oh and i applied for speech in the summer and my moms like no to bad your going on the trip. Like wtf i dont even want to go i rather stay and get that out of the way ugh i just dont know what to say anymore plz help

Back