Complaining about a driving instructor?

Metttt

Aug 7, 2008
Hi i dont kno what to do. i booked some driving lessons with the AA and without my prior consent the instructor on his own accord decided to give me an extra lesson when my pre booked ones had finished. i didnt know anything untill he send me a text afterwards saying i owe him £28 and if i dont pay him hell take me to court and he has been banging on my house door demanding that money. can someone tell me waht to do to get this crackhead off my case

I would complain to AA manager...don't pay him if he clearly did not arrange a lesson with your acceptance. He is bullying you in the hope he will get the money!!!
What did he say at the end of your last lesson ? See you next week ? Are you wanting any more lessons ? If not then he has no right to book another without asking !!!!
Tell him if he does not stop bothering you , you will report him for harrasment to the police !!!

I would complain to AA manager...don't pay him if he clearly did not arrange a lesson with your acceptance. He is bullying you in the hope he will get the money!!!
What did he say at the end of your last lesson ? See you next week ? Are you wanting any more lessons ? If not then he has no right to book another without asking !!!!
Tell him if he does not stop bothering you , you will report him for harrasment to the police !!!

Back