College kids want to cruise...?

xCurious_Kittyx

Jan 22, 2011
Never have I been on a cruise before, but we're looking into a cruise (potentially) for summer (June or July - maybe early August) of 2012. (Another time we may go would be Spring Break 2012.) At the time we would be taking this cruise - I would be 19, my fiance would still be 18, his best friend would be 20, and my best friend would be 19. (Another person who may potentially join us would be 19/20, depending on the time we go.) Point being - there would be 4-6 of us, and we would range from the ages of 18-20. I honestly was thinking Disney Cruise Line, because I LOVE Disney and there's much more that's "adult exclusive", but they say someone of the minimum age of 21 must accompany us - which could be arranged, but is unwanted.
Which cruise lines are not crap, yet will allow us to go w/o someone 21+? We were thinking a 7 night cruise to the Caribbean when we were looking at Disney...
This is all in theory, mind you. I just need some ideas, please so we could book it and start saving what little we have! Thanks!
(PS - Though it may be somewhat of a long shot, is there somewhere we could go that 18+ is legal to drink? Or is there even a cruise line that would allow us to do that?)

Disney is your only option..and since you are under 21, some itineraries/dates will be OFF limits.. mainly during spring Break and other college breaks.

eery other cruise line requires at least one person 21( or 25 in the case of carnival) booked into each cabin with anyone under 21

there will NOT be ANY drinking on board, period. if the port is legal for 18 then you can drink in port.

Yeah cruises are fun. Sorry to say but all cruises are need someone either 21 or 25 in the same room. And y'all are college kids you don't want to go on a disney cruise that is more for family's with small kids. Me and my friends just got back from a Carnival cruise and are about to go on another one we are 22 yrs and had a good time on Carnival, if you go to nassau, Bahamas make sure you go by senor frogs you will have a good time at night. Most International places allow drinking age 18 and up and some don't even enforce it.

Back