Chrysler Lebaron Back breaks problem?

Tharron

Mar 20, 2009
As the title says i own (for a very short period of time now) a Chrysler Lebaron (1991) I have bin driving it around for a short period of time but that has bin during the x-mas breaks i had to leave it be for a really long time and only had the chance of driving it 2 or 3 times between then and now. Last time i tried to drive a bit with it the back breaks seemed to get stuck on the tires and would just drag the back tires along. I'm in need of the car so how can i fix this!?!

Please keep in mind i don't know anything bout cars but how to drive them so no hard terms etc ;p

Thanks in advance!

Brakes! been!

Now that that is out of the way, your rear brakes have seized. Your emergency brake could be on. check it out! If that's not the case then if you have rear disk brakes the calipers are seized. If you have rear drum brakes the wheel cylinders have seized. Either way it's an expensive thing, because due to your inabiliaty to be able to recognize that fact that the brake doesn't get stuck on the tires, I don't think you will be capable of repairing it yourself. Have it towed to a shop and have it fixed.

Brakes! been!

Now that that is out of the way, your rear brakes have seized. Your emergency brake could be on. check it out! If that's not the case then if you have rear disk brakes the calipers are seized. If you have rear drum brakes the wheel cylinders have seized. Either way it's an expensive thing, because due to your inabiliaty to be able to recognize that fact that the brake doesn't get stuck on the tires, I don't think you will be capable of repairing it yourself. Have it towed to a shop and have it fixed.

Brakes! been!

Try bleeding your back breaks. You will need to get a manual for your car and it will explain in detail what to do, It's not a hard process, just time consuming.

Back