Christians: Why do MOST of you guys try to 'teach' non-believers?

they think they are doing something good. They feel they have found the right path and its their obligation as good Christians to help others also find the path to God. I don't really like these people, but I tolerate them because they are wishing me no harm, they are trying to share something that according to them can be beneficial for me. They seriously want me to follow the right path even if I am a total stranger. It gets annoying though :(

Because we believe that everyone is condemned to Hell, unless they come to Jesus. We hate the thought of people in Hell and we want everyone to go to heaven.

Because of the moral perfection of Jesus Christ and his teachings that surpass understanding of the world "Love your neighbor as yourself." For "love will cover a multitude of sins." I was never evil, yet neither good, but the good i desired to do was difficult to do (especially right before I died to him) until I died to Christ, now I am alive in spirit, and believe me, that feeling cannot be a joke, it was great. Now through faith I can do all things

Because that's what their religion teaches, and they're arrogant and ethno-centric enough to believe that everybody sees the world in the same way they do.

Annoying, isn't it?

Christianity isn't some hobby you play in the closet in secret. We are to inform. HOWEVER, this should never be forced and done in the proper setting. Like a Christian working at the DMV should be sharing Bible verses.

When I was a Christian I really thought I was helping people by telling them "the truth". Some are annoying but a lot of them really mean well.

Because they believe they are saving you. Like we need to be saved? people who believe in that crap need to be saved.

because they are immature, don't worry they will realise there is no point arguing with non-believers
it's not matters of understanding but of belief which has nothing to do with reasoning. it's either do or don't

Back