Christians say homosexuality is bad because its unnatural,so then why do Christian...

I don't understand why homosexuals are always looking for approval from christians. NO! christians don't agree with it bc we know it wrong. Leviticus 20:13 explains why homosexuality is wrong. Its really short go look at it. And if we thought that all unnatual things were wrong we wouldnt drive in cars or be on a computer bc FYI we didnt grow them out of the ground

products that help keep us clean are used to keep dirt and odor down.

shaving unwanted hair has noting to do with violating the laws god established.

its wrong to commit sexual sins that God has deemed wicked and evil.

those sins are not natural and people were not meant to do those things

Um, homosexuality is considered a sin because God created a man and a woman to procreate. A man and a man or a woman and a woman serve no purposes. Sex was created to procreate. That's why its wrong.

With that being said, the bible also says that a sin is a sin. There is no difference in God's eyes between one sin and another, and it's only God's decision whether one is good or not. We cannot say one is going to hell only because they are homosexual. What if that was their only sin? Aren't they better than the Christian who committed adultery and lied their way to the top of the corporate chain? Do we not let liars marry because they sinned? All I'm saying is that yes I believe homosexuality is a sin, but I have sinned and so has everyone answering this question. God decides who is good and evil, not us. He also says love thy neighbor, not, "love the neighbors you think are good."

Let me say something i believe in the bible but i don't believe in the stupid bullshit the roman catholic church stuck in there. they destroyed true words of god and made them otherwise to control people. And the pope is not anything more than a man. Catholics have you read the ten commandments. your basically breaking one of them . Thou shall not worship anyone but me

Homosexual behavior is a sin, shaving your body hair is not. Christians didn't make the rules, GOD did. I choose to follow GOD if you don't like HIS rules take it up with HIM.

We aren't all against homosexuality, please don't group us together. I am perfectly fine with homosexuality, just as I'm fine with heterosexuality. It's really all about the love between two people.

I honestly don't understand why people are so terrified of homosexuality. I don't see how it could harm society, unless everyone suddenly became homosexual and stopped having kids.

Frankly, I don't think that's going to happen. I really, really don't. So let's all get along again, k?

May I answer with some questions?

Would it be more natural for the pope to ride in a motorcade or to walk? Why would he choose to do the unnatural thing?

Which is more natural, eating raw meat or cooked meat?

Which is more natural, wiping yourself with leaves from a bush or with Charmin ultra-soft processed toilet paper?

Why do Christian women wear makeup and jewelry?

Christian women are supposed to dress discreetly (“...that women should adorn themselves modestly and sensibly in seemly apparel, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly attire”--l Timothy 2:9 RSV; and “Let not yours be the outward adorning of braiding of hair, decoration of gold, and wearing of fine clothing”-- 1 Peter 3 :3).

Why do some Christian women and men have tattoos? Or earrings or body piercings?

“You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh on account of the dead or tattoo any marks upon you. I am the Lord”--Leviticus 19:28)

Because Christians are hypocrites, that's why!

I thought Christians say homosexual is bad because the Bible says so and Sodomy is a sin.

Back