Christians: Do insects, birds, animals, fishes go to Heaven or Hell?

Jack

May 12, 2008
Or this whole concept is for Human Beings?
And if they don't then it means that they have no souls. As scientists and atheists believe for us Humans and other creatures.
@Shaytaan Hater - Who told you that animals don't have a free-will???!!!

According to the Bible you and me have free will and we decide to follow it or go to hell... or perhaps i lied... you must be a baptized Christian or you just go to hell ( by Christians i mean all those who follow the bible) animals don't apply.

but i believe that there is someone out there greater than us and no he aint no bearded old guy on the clouds but pure intelligent energy and that is heaven... our energy uniting with him... animals too... but yeah i surely think animals go to heaven

Only the beings with free-will (i.e. Humans and Jinns) will be accounted at the Day of Judgement. Since animals don't have free-will, they will neither go to Hell nor Heaven. This is their only life.

btw I'm a Muslim.

The bible was not written for animals. It was written for humans.
It teaches that every living creature IS a soul but that the life force of an animal goes into the ground at death and the life force of a human returns to God who gave it. It is kept in God's memory for the day of resurrection when all those whom He chooses will be returned to life on earth. That does not include the animals. However, there will be animals once more on earth at that time.

Those of us who have loved an animal wish that this was not so but the bible does not lie. Perhaps in the next world we will be given an animal identical to the one we lost. It does say that we will be given everything our heart desires. Of course it is referring to those who are faithful to God and will BE there.

They don't have to choose between light and darkness because they don't have souls and don't go anywhere except into the ground unless a predator eats them.

I wouldn't say I'm a Christian but I believe in God an yes I would say anything with a heart,that can feel pain & sorrow will go to heaven..besides a dog is mans bestfriend,heaven just wouldn't be heaven without um :]

my opinion on this matter is, several things. there are spirits in animals and everything that breathes is the same definition as having a soul, however, whether the Lord will reincarnate a human soul into an animals body is debateable. and whether every world has at least some immortal animals is questionable. anything is possible.
if memories are recorded in the spirit and not in the brain, and if memories can be edited and copied and given to life in animals that is something else. if a human spirit can coexist in the mind with a spark from God, then it would seem so can a spark of the human spirit be given to an animal.
if a person desires the memory of an animal there is no doubt that a resurrected pet could have its own separate life even from the host spirit.
its all speculation. of course.

Back