Christians Are Warned About The Republican Front-Runner

DrDeanCrosby

Christian Counslor
Jul 14, 2011
United States
Earlier today Christians were warned that they can not vote for the leading Republican candidate because he is an apostate as this article explains:

ROMNEY IN A CULT,IS NOT A CHRISTIAN

By Cassie Hunt
Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Robert Jeffress, senior pastor at First Baptist Church in Dallas, who introduced Texas Gov. Rick Perry at a conservative gathering Friday said rival presidential candidate Mitt Romney is not a Christian and is in a cult because he is a Mormon.

I decided to check out this explosive charge by looking up some of the Mormon's church teachings and I quickly found this statement about Christians:

Third Prophet of the Mormon church, John Taylor, called Christianity “a perfect pack of nonsense.” He asked,“Are Christians ignorant? Yes, as ignorant of the things of God as the brute beast.What does the Christian world know about God? Nothing; yet these very men assume the right and power to tell others what they shall and what they shall not believe in. Why, so far as the things of God are concerned, they are the veriest [sic] fools; they know neither God nor the things of God.”

Those comments whetted my appetite so then I researched this false religion further and I discovered astonishingly outrageous beliefs.Here are a dozen of them:

1.Mormon scripture consists of four books. They are: (1) The Book of Mormon (2) Doctrine and Covenants (3) Pearl of Great Price and (4) The Bible (in that order). The first three books seriously contradict the Bible.

2.Joseph Smith was God's prophet. "No man can come to Christ except through Joseph Smith" is what Mormon's believe.More specifically.no one can enter heaven without Smith's permission.

3.God was once a man who evolved to Godhood.

4.There are many gods in heaven.

5. Surrounded by 1,000 or more wives, God is having little spirit babies which will inhabit with the people born on the earth.

6. Mary married God to have Jesus (or else He would have been illegitimate) and then divorced him to marry Joseph.

7.Women need husbands for resurrection at the end of time.

8.Jesus had many wives.

9.Polygamy in heaven will be the rule.

10.Baptism for the dead is done to provide non-Mormon ancestors a place in "celestial glory."

11.Proxy marriages for the dead are performed in Mormon temples.

12.There is no hell.

SERIOUSLY FOLKS DO YOU WANT THE MOST POWERFUL LEADER IN THE WORLD TO DEVOUTLY EMBRACE THIS NONSENSE AS MITT ROMNEY DOES?

Back