Christian Brothers, This woman wants to KILL her baby! and NOT marry her rapist!!?

HELL NO this stupid ass white girl needs to be slapped silly

JESUS put that damn baby in dea and she be disrespecting our saviour by being a lil hoe and not getting married be4 it slipps out

BLESS

i would remind her god can bring out the good in any bad situation!
this is one of the case's however where she has the right to choose. Based upon: (suppression of Freewill) Third who are you to make the judgment that she has to marry the Rapist.
p: in any situation of this level all you can do is make an argument for life give your view and move on least you become the rapist.

I don’t know if this is a joke or not. I’m a Christian I don't think this girl nor should any women be forced to marry her rapist. As far as abortion I am Pro- Life for the most part. The expectations being Rape, Incest or extremely high chance the mother will die. It would be nice if this girl gave this child life and placed the kid for adoption. Whatever happens her baby will be ok because it will go home to be with Christ if she does abort.

It is not for you or anyone to tell this girl where she will spend eternity. If you have not been raped yourself you can not truly understand what this poor girl is going through. To be pregnant by the monster that forced himself upon you.

Back