China: no place to be a criminal!

LindsayR

Apr 14, 2008
I was just watching the news and they had a murder suspect trapped on an 8 story ledge. When they got sick of trying to get him down they went above him on a lift and blasted him off the ledge with a water cannon. He fell 8 stories onto an air bag.

Sometimes you just have to go take care of business!!!

And at least they used a water cannon

I think if more criminals got blasted with a big hosepipe, regardless of the context, crime rates would plummet like a chinese man from a hospital window.

actually I was as well.
The Chinese don't generally deal gently with anyone deemed to be disrupting the harmony of Chinese society. It's an entirely different world here in China. In many ways a very different set of rules for dealing with people.

I'm surprised they didn't just shoot him down. You know sometimes thats not necessarily the worst outcome....

LMAO! I saw that yesterday, but seriously, how fun would that be!? Getting hosed and then falling off a building onto a massive bouncy castle!

yeh...

it reminds me when i used to go to the swimming pool in the summer holidays, they used to put up a big long inflatable bouncy castle thingy with obstacles and a big slide at the end, you had to try and get to the end and slide down while been shot blasted by freezing cold water!

Those were the days.

You see the way he slid around on the ledge before falling though? I was waiting for him to either miss the air bag or bounce off and hit the street anyway.

Yeah, I did actually think he was going to hit the floor as I didn't see the bouncy castle thingy at the bottom.

What a weird thread.

Everyone working out their fantasies of what should sort of extrajudicial punishment and torture should be inflicted on criminals.

My mate is a convicted sex offender -when he was 15 years and 10 months he got his 15 year and 6 month girlfriend pregnant, he was the oldest so he got done, probation, fined and put on the register.

So in view of him being a sex offender with a conviction for an under age girl.

Should he be.

1.    CRUCIFIED
2.    BURNT AT STAKE
3.    BROKEN ON THE WHEEL
4.    THROWN OFF A HIGH BUILDING
5.    CASTRATED
6.    SHOT
7.    DROWNED
8.    BEHEADED
9.    FED TO CROCODILES
10.    OR ARE YOU LOT GOING TO GROW UP AND STOP BEING DAILY MAIL READING LITTLE ENGLANDER REACTIONARIES?

Back