Chevrolet Express 1500 AWD conversion SCAM!?

Sharlene

Dec 27, 2008
I saw this ad on carsforsale.classifieds1000.com, and thought there must be a typo, so I contacted the seller ([email protected]). Turns out the car "is in Great Falls, MT", he's a soldier in a special mission, can't show me the car but will ship it for free as soon as I give him the info to "open an eBay case." The VIN he sent me is 1GBFH15T431238173, and here is a link to photos:

http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i455/express222/

I'm just posting this in case anyone else is doing a search on this vehicle -- you need to know it's a scam.

Chevrolet Express 1500 AWD $4500
This is a 2003 Chevrolet Express 1500 AWD with 29,829 miles. It is extremely clean inside and out.This van is a non-smoker car, it has no damage and was not involved in any accidents.
The paint is shiny and smooth with no signs of wear except for a few bug splats on the front bumper.The rims are excellent as well with 90% tread on all tires. The inside is gray cloth and has no rips or tears anywhere and is stain free.
The carpet shows little wear and is also stain free. ALL of the various storage compartments function properly and are complete.
This van has DVD entertainment with wireless headphones and rear seat controls. Front two seats are heated. It also has a power sliding door and power rear hatch.
Van has 2 sets of key /keyless fob.
This 2003 Chevy Express high-top conversion has almost every option you can get except nav. Its got a crazy sound system with hookups for any video game system. Leather and a power folding rear bed. Thanks to me your wholesale connection we have a very low reserve and it is so hard to find a truck LIKE THIS IN ALL WHEEL DRIVE.

Back