Celebrities Calling My Home Phone..?

Jennie

May 30, 2008
Every couple weeks, I'll get voice messages on my house phone from music composers like Chris Brown, Soulja Boy, & Mario. I don't know how this happened? Maybe somebody gave them my phone number.. I'm not sure. Could anybody tell me why this is happening / when it will stop?

haha who cares when it will stop, (as long as it isnt your friends playing a prank haha) it would be great be really nice and tell them they have got the rong number then ask who it is, and start talking haha and then tell them your name, hahahahahaha its worth a shot, XD, also get their number and wen u tell ppl u have their number and dont beleive u, u can just tell them 2 ring the number LMAO

there are many websites that take little voice clips from past movies, comments, and interviews of celebrities and all you need to do is find a site type in the centence and it puts them together. most of the audio is kind of bumpy and rough but there are some site that are almost perfect. your friends could just be doing this and calling your phone and playing the audio through their phone. check caller I.D. if it has your friends number then its them. if it says a random phone number it might be the real deal. but if it says "caller I.D blocked" or "Private" or something like that it also might be your friends. if you press *67 and then the number you are calling it blocks your number from the caller I.D. good luck!

lol r u serious? this is crazy!
Enjoy it man! maybe someone gave them a fake number and it turned out to be urs.
doubt this is real, but if it is why would u complain about it? I think it would b fun!
If you are a shi//y person you could sell the info to a tabloid, but that is just bad karma and its going to get back at you in the worst way, if you don't care about yourself then its going to get your kids, your loved ones or parents, friends or family members.
So i would have some harmless fun, try to get them to give u their numbers. haha
most likely tho someone is playing with You...

lol r u serious? this is crazy!
Enjoy it man! maybe someone gave them a fake number and it turned out to be urs.
doubt this is real, but if it is why would u complain about it? I think it would b fun!
If you are a shi//y person you could sell the info to a tabloid, but that is just bad karma and its going to get back at you in the worst way, if you don't care about yourself then its going to get your kids, your loved ones or parents, friends or family members.
So i would have some harmless fun, try to get them to give u their numbers. haha
most likely tho someone is playing with You...

Probably wrong phone number, but make sure you state in your answering machine your name clearly.

Back