Candy crush android game.....?

LearningEnglishtLEt

May 14, 2013
I started playing this game few days ago and I am stuck at 8th level in which you have to clear all the jellies. I am not able to clear that level because if I clear all jellies even at last move with a power {circle shaped which comes by pairing 5 gems), still after using it all the jellies are cleared but the space that is empty because of those cleared jellies are again filled by some new.

I'm not sure if your thinking the jellies are the purple things because my mum had the same problem because she thought the purple candys where jellys? The jellys are the kind of clear blocks behind the candies! Hope this helps.

Candy Crush is by far the most annoying game every created for casual gamers. Like the previous person said the "Jellies" are the clear blocks that are behind the actual candy. I had huge issues with this at first too because I had no idea what they were at first. Anyway, you are in for some trouble if you cannot beat the 8th level. The following levels are vastly harder. It took me 3 weeks to beat a level in the 30's. I like some difficulty but, the fact that most of the levels are almost impossible without buying some kind of power-up and idk if you know this because I didn't. Once you get to the 40th level I think, you have to pay for the game? Its kinda bogus they make you think its free when its not. I deleted it after that because I got so frustrated trying to beat the levels that I gave up.

Back