Can you PLEASE assist me with a quick grammar check. thanks a lot! 10 points to

J

Jennifer R

most helpful? In a one-page summary, reflect on your personal development in accordance with the Attributes of a BC Graduate. I just finished answering the above question. I am having difficulty with it so please help me. I need you to check for grammatical errors and please try to spice up the content a bit more to make it sound better. Thanks.

High school has molded me into the person I am today. I am a world apart from what I was when I started school. I've grown up, learned a lot, and broadened my experiences. I am physically, morally, and emotionally like I’ve always been, but have developed my intellect, as well as social and job skills.

Intellectually, I have acquired many useful skills. I decided to increase my knowledge base by learning a second language. Understanding a new language is an extremely useful skill to possess in the professional realm. It is also helpful in terms of understanding the world we live in today. I have also extended my ability to think critically and solve problems. English, Science and Math have all helped me to improve my critical thinking and problem solving skills. A basic knowledge of key skills will help prepare me to face challenges in the future. High school has also given me the chance to better understand the importance of commitment to continual learning.

As humans, we undergo several changes in our psychological state based on our experiences. High school has given me an experience that helped me become a socially responsible citizen who acts in caring and moralistic ways. My experiences in high school have led me to develop a better understanding and respect for diversity of all people and the rights of others to hold different ideas and beliefs.

I have been through many tough times with my friends; they have shaped me and encouraged me to use positive thinking in order to be a healthy individual. All the emotionally trying experiences have made me understand that I have to be more responsible for my physical and emotional well-being. They will forever help me improve the quality of my life.

High school has not only taught me the basics in life, but has helped me find my own interests. It has given me the chance to be a self-directed individual who takes initiative, sets priorities and achieves goals. High school has helped me pave the way for pursuing those goals in an ever-changing, unpredictable society.

With the aid of all the teachers who have supported me, I now have a better understanding on the wide array of career choices available to me. I've become better-rounded, and now possess greater skills required to work effectively and safely with others. I have a better understanding on how to work towards my future goals. All the changes and knowledge acquired during my high school career will ensure that I continue to be a positive influence in society.
can you please try to add to it in order for it to sound more interesting. thanks a ton!

Back