Can you people name some good manga please? The one I read already is in the details?

MatthewWong

Sep 1, 2010
One piece,Negima,kanokon,shaman king ,shaman king flowers,the world god only knows,hiiragi,futari ecchi,i can't say that "I like you",dear,+Anima,kampfer,baby love,37 c no boyfriend,kaitai,1/2 prince,lagoon,D.N. angel,ubel blatt,witch hunter,gakuen alice

You could try Rave Master, Hareluya 2 Boy, Fairy Tail and maybe even Gintama :D.

Sorry though because I don't know much about Romance and stuff like that since I'm into Shonen, Comedy, Sports and Action/Adventure.

i got a great one i personally love it! its + sword and cornet. i think. i always forget the name of it. lool.
but its the only manga i read so its worth it. hope this helps!

if you can find them
. YU-GI-OH the origional (alot better than the american version)
. iD eNTITY a series about a group of 3 people and their adventures in a futeristic virtual reality game
.+anime another hard to find one but is well worth reading

Spiral: Bonds of Reasoning
Deathnote
Fairy Tail (ongoing)
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Meisou Kuiki
Faster than a Kiss (ongoing)
Beast Master
Dengeki Daisy

Except for the ones I marked, all are completed. Deathnote and Spiral are over 50 chapters but both are really good (I like Spiral better) Full Moon wo Sagashite is love story/drama/fantasy. Meisou Kuiki is mystery and the rest (except Fairy Tail) are all highschool romance.

Hope this helps ^_^

Read the Death Note Manga, its so much more detailed than the anime and its time well spent reading it :)

Back