Can you help me please with this idea?

SabrielleDrake

Nov 13, 2013
So. It's about a girl, Wendy Lane, who returns from travelling around the world back home to her parents to spend the Christmas. She has always been single so this Christmas her parents will do anything to couple her with any of the three men joining their Christmas (she stays at her parents' house and for Christmas her whole big, big family joins there): Joey, who seems romantic and he's rich, but in fact he is an alcoholic asshole, Benjamin, shy, mysterious, clever, who has always put his career first, and... Mike. Their neighbor who burnt his house trying to make pancakes, and now he must stay of Wendy's parents' house. Of course this is not all, it's just a short summary. There's gonna be a lot of humor and weird situations, something in the type of Bridget Jones, and here comes my question:
I want to base my story on a list she makes on the airplane, The 18 Christmas Wishes Of Wendy Lane, and I've come up with some things she might wish:
-to have a boyfriend
-to reach 50 kg's (she's 58)
-to quit smoking (she is already doing a treatment for it and soon she will quit anyway, she just wants it to happen before Christmas)
-to find out good news about her diabet
-a pullover made by her mother which she might actually LIKE
-the book 'For whom the bell tolls' by Ernest Hemingway
-to see Lucy again, her best friend who left with her boyfriend to France
And I can't actually think of any more. So if you can come up with things she might wish for Christmas, I appreciate any help.
If it helps you know her more to come up with ideas, she's more like the geeky type, she's smart, she likes reading, listening to classic music, she loves the Christmas traditions of her family, she's superstitious kinda, she's in love with hot chocolate and marshmallows (but it would be ridiculous to base a wish on this, idk) and she is the shy, kind type of girl who always puts others on the first place. She never had hmm... never made out with someone, but she also wants this to slove this Christmas.
Thanks for help! (and please no comments on my shitty idea, I'm not as old as you think, I'm 14, and this idea is only for me, not for school or contests or anything)

Back