can someone please check if this is correct in french....my passage on a

rainbowmix

Jun 1, 2008
holiday...thanks? (IN ENGLISH)
During the summer holidays last year i went to Hong Kong in China. i went with my family and we stayed for 2 weeks. we arrived at 3 in the morning, we were very tired and went to the hotel that night we woke up at 11. we started the day by going to "Cheung Kong" which is a very famous skyline in china, it is very tall. afterwards we went to a chinese retaurant the food was very traditional and nice. over the next few days we visited many monuments and buildings. on the last day we went on a short tour around the city and left for the airport. we arrived back in manchester at 4 in the morning. Next year we are going to vienne i cant wait, i have heard they do the best chocolates.

(IN FRENCH)
Pendant les vacances d'été l'année dernière je suis allé à Hong-Kong dans la Chine. je suis allé avec ma famille et nous sommes restés depuis 2 semaines. nous sommes arrivés 3 le matin, nous étions très fatigués et sommes allés à l'hôtel cette nuit nous nous sommes réveillés à 11.
nous avons commencé le jour en allant "à Cheung Kong" qui est un horizon très réputé dans la porcelaine, c'est très grand. ensuite nous sommes allés à retaurant chinois les aliments étaient très traditionnels et agréables. pendant quelques jours suivants nous avons visité beaucoup de monuments et bâtiments. le dernier jour nous avons continué un tour court autour de la ville et sommes partis pour l'aéroport. nous sommes revenus à Manchester à 4 le matin. L'année prochaine nous allons à vienne que je retourne attendent, j'ai entendu dire qu'ils font les meilleurs chocolats.

Back