Can I use indoor football trainers outdoors?

jimmy

May 16, 2008
I want to buy some shoes that I can both just casually wear and play football in. Obviously not matches but for just playing on astroturf. I wondered if any of the following would be suitable: Adidas Janeirinha Sala, Nike Elastico, Nike Gato.

ahh good question sir, indoor football trainers are designed with special humidity and air pressure sensors, allowing them to tell whether or not they are situated in an indoor or outdoor location, you see indoor football trainers are the agoraphobics of the footwear world, unlike the mighty hiking boot they cower at the sight of stairs let alone large mountainous ranges and unlike the casual (do give a shin) flip-flops they are disgusted by long walks on the beach and they don't have the sheer power and aggression of the (sometimes confused to be depressed) blue suede shoe, that elvis warned us not to step on, fearing they would unleash the ass kicking of lifetime upon the fool who stepped upon them, yes it seems that the indoor football trainer likes to dwell in moderate, well light and enclosed spaces, much like the slipper. while i am not expert any decent footlocker employee or shoe aficionado, worth their salt, would advise against forcing the indoor football trainer, to venture into the great outdoors, as they can, out of fear get a knot in there throat and choke on there own tongue. p.s. you think you stepped in that turd, no sir your shoe has defecated out of fear of being Fila-ed up by a pair of sketchers

Back