Can i put windows live msn on my LG kp 500 Cookie moblile phone?

thomj32

Mar 3, 2009
After a lot of searching i don't seem to find the necessary software to install on my lg cookie mobile phone.Is it possible to put Windows msn on it and if so where is the software please?

NO you have the most basic of phones with a touch screen to make it look good all i would do is drop it and claim on my insurence to get something else

i have this phone and it is not basic it is just a good phone and yes there is a way to get orange messenger which is bassically the same heres the links http://mdsp.orange.co.uk

Msn

Hello. I have been searching for msn as well and the only one i have found is ebuddy. Or nimbuzz. Its annoying really

Windows Live Messenger For Mobile Version 3.1.9.7

go on msn.messenger.live.mobile.com thats the best just dowloaded it on my lg cookie great

i have the lg cookie an i got msn on it ,, amon o2 an it works fine for me and i dont have to pay for it so i know that it does work an it is eay toget it once you have found the right sitee for it... (:)

I am having the same problem I found one but all I could do was change my status and now it doesnt work anyway help! :(

Back