can i introduce my guinea pig to an english bulldog if i introduce the bulldog

guineadude

Aug 3, 2011
at a puppy age? well im going to be most likely getting an English bulldog in about three weeks or more and its going to be a puppy and so i was just wondering if its okay for me to introduce my guinea pig to him so when they get older they wont be all scared and stuff oh and my guinea pig is like a teen not an adult yet pls help

yes you can introduce any type of dog to other animals in the household if they are young enough about 8weeks preferably as older pups sometimes don't get along well with other animals when you get him/her introduce them slowly until they get used to each other that is how i introduced my staffordshire bull terrier to my rabbit and cat when he was a pup unfortunately they are dead now nut he gets on great with my budgie, mice and rats. also my little brothers hamster. hope this helps

Well I wouldn't just incase. Guinea pigs and dogs aren't used to each other in the wild. I wouldn't. What if the dog accidently stepped on it or thought of it as a toy? Please don't do that. You might even scare the Guinea Pig. You might be better off getting 2 Guinea pigs instead of one :)
Good luck!

Back