Can I go to an apple store and trade in my 8GB iTouch 4 and get a higher

Sarah

May 11, 2008
memory device? I've had a 4th generation iTouch, which is about 2 years old and in pretty good condition. I just need more space for music, apps, pictures, etc. I would like a new iPod, but I don't need the brand new one or anything. A 32 GB 4th generation iTouch would be fine, but I don't want to buy from sketchy people. Also, getting all of the stuff off of my device is going to be an issue too. Can I bring it to an apple store and will they help me out with all of this? The nearest Apple Store is 40 minutes away from my home, so I don't want to drive out only to be told they can't help me. Thank you!

I dont think so, it depends on the store. And if it is posselbe i think you need to pay for it to.

Apple does not have an upgrade program. You would have to back up your iTouch and erase it, then sell it yourself on Craigslist or ebay.

I dont think so, it depends on the store. And if it is posselbe i think you need to pay for it to.

Why don't you call the store and ask? That's the most logical route, rather than wasting eighty minutes of your day.

Back