Can I get a Telus SIM card put into my Samsung Galaxy S?

the_lost_shinobi

Aug 1, 2008
I have a Samsung Galaxy S (the first one) that I originally bought on contract with Rogers. When the contract expired, I decided not to renew, but to renew instead with Telus. Is it simple enough that I can just take it to a Telus store and have them put a SIM in it, or is there more to it? I've heard of people 'unlocking' their phones- is that what I have to do?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S (the first one) that I originally bought on contract with Rogers. When the contract expired, I decided not to renew, but to renew instead with Telus. Is it simple enough that I can just take it to a Telus store and have them put a SIM in it, or is there more to it? I've heard of people 'unlocking' their phones- is that what I have to do?

Before switch your sim card you will need to unlock your Rogers locked Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone.You can get an unlock code from any one of the online unlocking service provider.Nowadays there are lot of online service providers available.I would suggest prounlocking.com Here you can unlock your mobile phone within a day.Recently i unlocked my mobile phone using this site.I never had any problem.so only i would suggest this site for you.

Back