Can anyone recommend a good FREE mmorpg that is newbie friendly?

Ralishev

Oct 11, 2008
I am looking for a game to play, but can't stand it when people treat you like a retard when you are just trying to learn game rules and mechanics and whatnot. Everyone is a noob at some point! Can anyone recommend a good game, and perhaps be a friend to a clueless noob in it?
I emphasize free because I like to get into a game and know it is good before investing money in it.

dont try rakion, waste of your time theres about 1000 people in the world that play and you cannt connect to the room unless the host has the same connnection speed as you

Runescape is pretty cool. Maplestory, Rakion. Games like that. If you decide on Runescape, I have an account and I would be happy to help you out.

um u know it's kind of a hard question there is always going to be someone making fun of u in those kind of games try to learn really fast or just ignore and then learn with some other noob and find out things (even thou sometimes they r backstabbing) and share them then u can be just like everyone and nobody will have something to laugh about try perfect world their are lots of nice ppl there

play sherwood or tankball
its all free and u can block the people who are giving u crap

neocron is free right now. Just create a trial account login create char adn cancel it, its totally free.

The neocron Community is very noobfriendly. But the game itself is very complex

(setting future, gameplay, realtimeFPS no click and wait)

Back