Can anyone help me, putting music onto a Sony Erricson mobile?

mRafaGirl19m

Feb 6, 2009
To cut the long story short lol I got a new mobile but dont no how to transfer music from my pc to it. The cd that came with my Sony Ericsson doesnt load onto my pc saying its not compatible, so i got told to buy a usb bluetooth device and that would work. Anyway i can transfer pictures onto the phone but still no music :(

I use the sony erricson suite pc to do this, but how do you get music from your itunes onto the mobile? I had no bother with my motorola phone, im not sure if this has to do with having no windows media player, i use to have it when i used Internet Explorer but now i use Mozilla Firefox i got told that was safer.... Ok sooo this story wasnt soo short but plz plz plz if anyone can help give a step by step guide it would be GREAT :D thanks

im sorry, but the programme you need for your music is on the sony ericsson Cd, its the media transfer, it wont work with usb cable without the programme, the photos work because you probably have adobe photo shop or similar programme, you should be asking why it says that it is not compatible, sony ericsson WILL provide you with a replacement.

Back