Can anybody tell me the detail astro prediction about my life ?

Best

Sep 30, 2008
In my ascendant chart,

I have Jupiter in my 3rd house at 9 degrees

Moon's south node in the 4th house at 23 degrees

Moon in the seventh house at 15 degrees

Mars in the 8th house at 29 degrees

Mercury at 16 degrees and Saturn at 24 degrees in the 9th house

Moon's north node at 23 degrees, Venus at 4 degrees and Sun at 6 degrees in the 10th house

These are the details of my ascendant chart............

My personal request is that only the people who have real knowledge about astrology should answer this question because I am really curious about what my future holds......................

Dear One,
Your Jupiter is afflicted in the Third House which makes you liable to be in wrecks and accidents while traveling, but you will not be injured though you escape only by a hairbreadth.Your Saturn is afflicted in the Ninth House which makes you a narrow-minded bigot, critical and sarcastic; you also gives liability to trouble and loss through law, danger on voyages and trouble in foreign lands. Your Mercury is also afflicted in the Ninth House which makes you exceedingly unstable of mind, changeable as a weather vane in all your pursuits and activities. You will never stay by anything long enough to try it out and therefore you will meet with a series of disasters all through life.

An astrologer reads a chart, not a list, and a professional astrologer would spend hours on such a reading and quite rightly demand a large fee for his/her skills. This is not the place for such an answer.

Back