Can a person be both accepting of gays but don't want their kids to be

CesariaBarbarossa

Jan 27, 2009
exposed to PDA? I'm trying to figure out if i'm really against gays or not. Do gay people have friends and family whom they are close with, but who don't really like to see the PDA or hear things about the relationship. I feel bad if i'm considered against gays because I have never really thought that i was.
Again, I do accept gays. That is what's strange with my stance on this. And if my daughter grew up and told me she was gay, I would accept her as well. Still, I feel this way.
And honestly, I wouldn't bash gays or say anything negative if my daughter asked...still if I could deal with those questions later, I would prefer it. She already understands love between boys and girls (thanks to j biebs)..it would be too difficult to explain others to me.

It's hypocritical. That's still being homophobic. PDA will effect nothing because being Gay isn't taught.

I have a question why do people care if they see people making out in public? Is it that their love life obvious sucks so they don't want to see others? People are getting a little pathetic.

Back