calling all of st

They do realize people pump that shit out of their bodies at a constant rate don't they?

just does anyone agree that they falsey accused me and having co2 is perfectly alright becuase there is no possible way u can get high off of it

Squirrel Master;45161603']well thats a lie right there because they didn't search through his text... thats not within their right. Confiscate it sure... but search through it no....

you cant get high from co2 i dont think?

maybe the air duster cans was what they were thinking of are they c02?

yea thats violation of privacy. unless they had a reason like you might have made a threat then they cant do that. but we're probley not getting the whole story on that. but that text you sent sounds sketchy so i dont blame them for checking, still dont think you can get high tho off it

its scary that kids like the thread-starter will reproduce, too bad there is no such thing as natural selection anymore...

Just go up to the principal and breath right in his face for a few moments. After he asks you what the fuck your doing, just reply, "Trying to get you high." If he doesn't get the point after that, he should not be allowed to oversee a school.

Back