Brag Book

Okay I have resurrected this thread to show off the newest member of our family. Take a look at the practically perfect Papillon purse puppy Pippin!

LOL, it is tiny.
Any way heres a pic of 2 of my nieces, sorry about the flash the pics on my wall.

Good girl - I knew you'd find a way

She is adoor / addoar / brill - enjoy getting to know each other.

Here is our cat merry...it is a big picture...so I will probably delete it soon... but here she is... in her box by my sneakers.

she is dumb... she does not know her name...only answers to "Hey.." in a soft semi high pitched voice. If you say fish she will meow and run to her food dish.... She also does not know how to use her litter box, well, she uses it...just cant figure out how to cover stuff up...rather than scratching the sand she scratches the outside part of the litterl box...

Adorable kitty Tika! One of our cat is a litter-box challenged cat as well. She just kind of dives in, does her business and then scratches the wall behind the litter box. The other cat is much more discreet and covers up her deposits.

Heres my daughter with Heather. Heather is 2 hours old in this pic and my daughter declines to give her age on advice from council.
Heather is my second grandaughter.

David

La Mancha - she is ADORABLE!!! And your daughter looks great for only two hours post partum (I was far uglier and much tireder looking!)

awwwww so cute.... unfortunately the post reminds me of that movie "Heathers" of course.....

Mrs O: its nice to know that our cat is not the only poop stupid cat in the world

Here is a pic of one of my kids (Jenna), one of my cats (Mizu) and one of my dogs (Practically Perfect Pippin) curled up with me on the couch.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, they're so cute! The pets are pretty sweet too!!

That cat looks like he could kick Pippins little behind.

Ears up, tail up, heading for the camera - yes, she is a character.

Mizu may have better weapons, faster reactions, and more experience - but any lack of care with that swinging tail, and I don't think Pippin will shirk her duty of 'dealing with it'. (Please tell her BEFORE she tries it that you can get an arm-bar and a leg-bar, but don't try putting a tail-bar on a cat - it doesn't work )

Wow...your daughter is CUTE! The animals to.

AHHHH!! DON'T HURT ME, PLEASE!!

*Runs screaming in fear of Mrs.Owt*

I'll try to get some pictures posted of my little nieces Sara and Julia in England. That's all I've got...well, and my dog and cat.

I know she is...that is why she studies MA, to make sure the 16 year old boys are scared of her AND HER MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll indulge you, we always like puppy and baby pics. I like Yoda's beanie baby comment too! Is he all teeth and barking yet?

And Mrs. O, how come all these teenage boys run screaming from you??

Heres one of my eldest grandaughter, Jessica, 19 months old. She is occupied with her favorite passtime of stuffing her face.

David

Back