Boobies, Bras & Bedtime Poll *Girls Only Please*

i wear some soft crop top bra type thingies to bed, occasionally i wear nothing

Noooo the best thing about bras is taking them off. And if you're lucky you find things that have fallen down there. Popcorn is the worst. One night I whipped my bra off and a scrabble piece flung out...apparently when I had fallen asleep in the lounge earlier that day my very little sister had shoved it down my top.

After the combination of a Flake and a car journey today, mine was practically brimming with bits of chocolate when I got home:cool:

For what it's worth, I didn't vote. I just accidentally clicked on this thread and replied to a post which enlightened me with a new fact :H

I wear a bra to bed like 99% of the time. I didn't realise it was so uncommon! I think it's cos I live with friends and I don't like them seeing me braless under my PJs :S

One of my flatmates used to not wear a bra and walk around in a little camisole - sometimes all day! We were like :lolwut:

Knew I can always count on you :love:

*** Mel moves men folk back up the ladder ***

Yeh we've all had this happen surely?!

I sleep ^naked^ and just wear a dressing gown around the house!

I just don't like the way my boobs look without a bra - I also feel paranoid that they'll pop out.

Its meant to be bad for your boobs to wear a bra all the time i thought... or is it the opposite? :woo:

No - it would be far too uncomfortable.

I don't wear one whenever I'm indoors, I feel more comfortable braless!

to sleep with a bra on? Highly doubt it and most women wear wrong size bra anyway aparently, so i really bet it isn't.

need a another housemate? can bring cookiez!

haha, the subs have had the (mis)fortune of maybe seeing them :perv:

I've got myself measured...i definitely wear the right size!! I feel like i have to wear a bra to bed or i just feel like i'm not supported!! :)

But you're not running about or jumping or anything in bed, you're just lying there. Unless you sleep in a strange position they're not going to sag down the way towards the ground.

I don't, never have really except for when I was younger and would be staying at a friends house at a sleepover or something. However a few of my friends would and it would be the norm for them, meh, I always thought it was weird because it never occured to me to do so.

I suppose though that is because I don't have much that I need to worry about supporting :\

Back