Bluetooth headset and Motorola Razr?

AngelaM

May 13, 2008
I have a motorola razr v3m from Verizon Wireless (yes, I know it's an older phone - but that's what I can afford right now).
Anyway, I bought a bluetooth headset today. I followed the instructions that came with the headset and I followed the phone instructions to pair the headset with the phone. The phone finds the device - the first time I did it, it asked for a pin number, which I verified correctly. Then it said "Seeking BT-Headset" After 2 minutes it didn't connect and my headset turned off. So, per the instructions I tried doing it again - only this time it finds the device but doesn't ask me for a pin number - it goes directly into "seeking BT-headset" but still will not pair with it. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Maybe it's something really simple - but I have no idea why it won't work. Can anyone help?
Thanks to all in advance!

make sure your bluetooth phone is not connected to anything else. Make sure your phone has charge, as low battery offers low signal strenght for finding headset. Make sure bluetooth is charged as well. Besides that looks like you doing everything right, the pin you most likely know is 0000. goodluck seems like you almost got it.

Back