Best Way to Burn AVI to DVD on Mac (Mountain Lion included)

kia_aimer

Apr 7, 2010
on the earth
Most of Mac users (especially someone new to Mac) may have problems in burning .avi files to DVD on Mac, because AVI format is not Apple friendly, and many questions in answers.yahoo.com are asking for solutions:

Question 1:
How do I burn AVI to dvd format on mac?
Anyone know of free software which will allow me to burn downloaded avi files to a dvd? I have looked all over on google, but couldnt find anything. Thanks

Question 2:
How can I burn an AVI to DVD on a Mac?
On my pc I use NERO which I can take the AVI drag and drop and it converts and burns it - ALL in ONE program - Is there a program for the mac that is the same ONE program where I can put the AVI on and it converts and burns a working DVD movie? If so what is it? And how do you do it?

Questions 3:
What is the best program for avi to dvd mac?
I have avi files and wanted to burn them on dvd. Can some one tell me what program i can use?

Actually, it will be easy to burn AVI to DVD Mac, all you need is a professional DVD Creator for Mountain Lion which will enable you to burn tons of AVI movies to DVD-5 or DVD-9 on Mac OS (Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard and Leopard) with high video quality and stunning DVD menu.

load-avi.jpg

Besides converting .avi to DVD, this easy-to-use Doremisoft DVD Maker for Mac also supports burning other video formats like MOV, MP4, DV, WMV, 3GP, MKV, VOB, FLV, M4V, MPG, ASF, RM, RMVB, MKA, AC3, TOD, MOD, MTS, M2TS, etc.

Learn more about this lion dvd burner:
burn dvd from imovie
burn quicktime to dvd mac
burn iphoto slideshow to dvd
burn itunes movies to dvd on mac
sony bloggie to dvd mac

Back