best drink fucking ever

Throttle. c'mon. :tdown:

oh my dear lord. i have been trying to match up the flavor ever since rockstar came out. thank you.

edit:

i like appy juice :)

listen rainman i said it won't make you trip. i have done the burning sugar and all that nonsense, no trip. please remove your head from your ass and join the conversation!:D

i did after this:

Dear turdfurgason,

hollywood has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - best drink ****ing ever - in the Small Talk forum of offtopic. This thread is located at:http://www.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2489726&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

Wut?

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again. All the best,offtopic

you are a fag.
and yes i bolded everything because it all supports my statement.

edit: oh shi-

monster, rockstar, blade, sobe adrenaline/no fear, Kronic, and 24/7 all have like a vitamin taste to them and whoever drinks them must be like 5 years old. seriously, who likes vitamins? bawls, full throttle, amp, Inked, and Vamp is where its at :tup:

still, whatevs, its your choice

and I know everyones gonna flame me 'cuz st is all 14 year olds and they hate that I know more about something than them, but if all of you have forgotten, I'm not caffeine sensitive so I get to enjoy the drink rather than those addicted hyper pre-teens that "need energy". No one needs energy drinks for the energy, just sleep longer and eat healthier, is it that hard?

As sort of self proclaimed energy drink expert, I compare just about everything to Redbull and Amp. What I have discovered is some energy drinks are good, and some are beyond terribad. I used to chug Rockstar, the regular kind. Until they took it out of my area, I drink one of the whole 16oz'ers and get a nice jittery buzz. One small can of redbull does the same thing for me. Some of you hardcore bamf sters may not be as prone to the caffeine high as I am. For that I say you move on to crack cocaine. Anyway. If its anything like the regular rockstar, I'll be grabbing a few of them.

PS. I have tons and tons of energy drink cans. Some that I've collected. Some of my favorites are the big 24oz'ers of Amp and monster :p

Back