Believers of Judaism, Christianity & Islam, what do you think of the fact ?

MJavedIqbal

Apr 18, 2010
Stated in a hadith that the Judgement will take place on this very earth and
its center will be the holy land - place loved by all the 3 divine religions.

I am sharing it with a view to have your comments on the importance of
holy land and your ideas on how to stop corruption on it.

Would you kindly offer you serious comments ?
Ray G,
I sometimes wonder why some Christians are so passive. If God
has to do everything, why are we here?
Jacqueline H,

Do you ever think why some Christians think only God will do everything. When
we are here, we should try to make it a better place. Did'nt Christ and before him David
and Moses tried to change things for the better? We are not prophets but at least we
can achieve some success in improving things on earth. The communication is so
strong and it is so easy to spread a good thought or idea. Why only let atheists
take advantage of it?

Only the literal return of Christ will stop the chaos in the Holy Land. Until then, all we can do is watch it on the evening news.

Authentic Christianity has no "holy land", neighbor. Land isn't holy, God is, and his people are.

I m agree with Ray G . We Must check the detail of Surah Al Nisa , Aayat No. 159. . Here is a link , just check the detail of this Aayat by clicking "Next" . http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=587&Itemid=59#5

Stop corruption? On a fallen world? I dont think that is possible. Not until after Judgement, and then it will be God's hand and not ours that stops it. Even in the city considered Holy by all 3 religions. It is a sad fact.
It is also said the final battle will be on Har Megiddo in the Holy Land, and the blood of that battle will rise to the height of a horse's bridle. I understand the desire to make it free of corruption but I just dont think its possible until the Lord of Glory is the one to do it in His good time.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
A questioner questioned concerning the doom about to fall (1) Upon the disbelievers, which none can repel, (2) From Allah, Lord of the Ascending Stairways (3) (Whereby) the angels and the Spirit ascend unto Him in a Day whereof the span is fifty thousand years. (4) But be patient (O Muhammad) with a patience fair to see. (5) Lo! they behold it afar off (6) While we behold it nigh: (7)
Chapter /Sura70

The rebellion started in the Garden of Eden on (EARTH) with Adam, Eve and Satan ( who became a Satan and Devil after he abused his free will and chose to rebel against God). Immediately God pronounced Judgment in Genesis 3:15,And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel.”
Jehovah quickly rendered judgment against Satan by stating in the first Bible prophecy: “I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel.” (Gen. 3:15) Enmity would persist between Satan and God’s heavenly organization of faithful spirit creatures God purposed that one from within the heavenly part of his organization would crush all rebels and that through him “the things in the heavens and the things on the EARTH” would be brought together.—Eph. 1:8-10.
Revelation 12:7-9 continues from what began in Genesis, And war broke out in heaven: Mi?cha?el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8*but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. "*So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited EARTH; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him."
Notice that Satan was hurled to the EARTH and his demon with him. Since them the world has experienced untold suffering and misery. But Soon Satan will meet his end on EARTH as it was done in Heaven, yes another WAR on earth. Not like any war you may know about for this war is between God's heavenly organization , lead by the for-told Messiah (Isaiah 9:6-8) against the Satan and his organization which consists of All other Kingdom, in other words Governments, also the World Empire of False Religion ( Daniel 2:44, Revelation 16: 14,16 )
"And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven with the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. *And he seized the dragon, the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. And he hurled him into the abyss and shut [it] and sealed [it] over him, that he might not mislead the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After these things he must be let loose for a little while" (Revelation 20: 1-3) Notice all these events take place on earth. Soon the earth will return to it's original state " A Paradise" One family, one God, Lord, One Faith- Finally peace on Earth. (Psalm 37:9-11,29 , Proverbs 2:21,22, Isaiah 67 2 Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:1-4)

Back