Auburn Tigers Jersey

julie0826

Aug 3, 2012
africa
"I beggarly it's alone Temple, and South Jersey has to represent."

Offensive accouterment Shane Rafter (Moorestown), article Jim Cooper Jr. (Mainland), and linebackers Buddy Brown (Williamstown) and Jarred Alwan (Camden Catholic) are Temple's added South Jersey recruits.

"Temple is on a come-up," Grant said. "That's big for me. Afore Temple was like a little baby school. And it wasn't too big on football. Now, I anticipate they are absolutely aggravating to appear up. And I absolutely wish to be a allotment of that."

Once admired as one of the nation's affliction programs, Temple has won 26 amateur and fabricated two basin appearances over the endure three seasons.

The Owls are aback in the Big East for football afterwards spending the endure 5 seasons as a football-only affiliate of the Mid-American Conference.

Grant, who plays wideout and cornerback, chose the Owls over scholarship offers from Syracuse, East Carolina, Ohio, Kent State, Old Dominion, and James Madison.

The 5-foot-11, 185-pounder took an actionable appointment to Temple on Friday and met the apprenticeship staff. Grant said he was 'blown away" by the $10 actor renovations to Elberg-Olson Hall, Temple's convenance facility.

The Winslow Township built-in waited until Monday, however, afore authoritative a commitment.

"I had to anticipate absolute wisely on my decision," he said of not rushing.

Grant transferred to Paul IV endure year from St. Joseph High in Hammonton. The 17-year-old played in just four amateur endure division because of NJSIAA alteration rules.

Back