ATTN: KidMoe

FriendlyFairGirl

Apr 8, 2008
First off I just wanted to apologise for what I said, I've been out at class for the last few hours, clearing my head. What I said to you was totally uncalled for. Certainly I don't mean such horrible words. It's been a long horrible day, and I don't expect you to forgive me.

Again, I'm very sorry man.

I don't deserve to be thanked for it man. It shouldn't have happened.

You ever seen Happy Gilmore?

1:50 pretty much sums me up, except without the dead Dad bit.

Happy Gilmore intro - YouTube

well, thanks for introducing me to a new funny thing, namely happy gilmore

I'm sure the kid moe thing will be fine- we've all got fairly thick skins here...

Ah, well put it down to a lack of experience. Now me, I've always been so demented that it's unlikely I'll even remember what somebody called me. Comes in real handy for being forgiving...

Out in the back of beyond between Llanfihangel Ar Arth, Llanwrda and Llanbedr pont steffan. So it's understandable that certain things haven't penetrated into the popular consciousness (or rather the public barely-consciousness) over here in the land of sheep. Also, I'm mad as a cheese spoon anyway, so perhaps I have seen it before and didn't remember.

If you can't find it on the net (not that I condone piracy...) PM me your address and I'll post you a copy. Dude you cannot go without seeing Happy Gilmore

Apology accepted. No harm done.

I hope you want mind but I would like to give you a friendly advice.

You should learn to take jokes at your own expense... It builds your character, and helps you get through life much easier (you will be able to avoid some really unnecessary conflicts).

Also, there is a big difference between an insult and a joke. You should learn how to distinguish between those two... I am sure that very few people here on MAP take insults very well. But from what I can see, they are more than willing to accept a good joke at their own expense...

Especially the Wing Chun guys......... well it's practically part of the training for them isn't it?

LMAO!!!

Well, first 30 minutes of the training we actually stand while bunch of 10 year old's bash our skills. One time, one of my mates just couldn't take it any more and tried to react but one of the kids beat him up...

Respect to both Chadderz and Kid Moe,

and to the power of training to remind us all of the importance of humility and a sense of our own capacity to make mistakes.

paul

You've gotta watch those junior Tai Chi students. The slow, steady movements merely conceal the Beast within.

*shiff* man... I love you guys.

I learned early on that no matter how cool I THINK I am I'm going to end up the butt of a joke - and sometimes not the "nice" kind. In fact I figure if I'm going to be made fun of I might as well do it myself... hey, if you're gonna do something, do it right, lol!

Some people made a joke about me at my expense when i posted a pic of me with my orange belt on. I had my gi done right over left and it should be left over right. When my birthday this year rolled around i said I wonder what am I gonna get. and some mapper, i forget who now, said "A backwards gi! Oh wait..... " I thought it was hilarious.

Just laugh. Its funny. and no one here means to hurt anyone.

Unless its wushurichard. Then they're not laughing with him to make a funny little harmless joke. They're laughing AT him. And not in a good way.

Aye, and it's never the things you expect. Of course, that just means your inevitable comeback is all the sweeter

Back